Donate Today!

Donations are gladly accepted throughout the year. The Albion-Homer United Way is a 501(c) 3 non-profit: your contributions are tax deductible within the confines of IRS and State tax codes. Please check with a tax professional for advice on how to take tax deductions for contributions to the Albion-Homer United Way.

Checks, made payable to the Albion-Homer United Way, may be mailed to: AHUW, P.O. Box 55, Albion, MI 49224

Cash may be contributed, and receipted, at the AHUW office, located at 310 S. Superior St., Albion, MI 49224. Please call to confirm that someone is in the office to receive your contribution before trying to stop by. (517) 629-2645.

Pledges may be made to contribute to the AHUW throughout the year. You may check with your employer to see if they are willing to make payroll deductions. You may also submit pledge forms to the AHUW and we can bill you in monthly and quarterly installments. Pledge forms are available from your employer and/or by calling the AHUW office and requesting one. (517) 629-2645.

Credit card payments may be made safely in the AHUW office. Please call to confirm that someone is available to perform the transaction before stopping by. (517) 629-2645.